A TIMELY EVENT FOR ECONOMIC DEVELOPERS AND COMMUNITY LEADERS
VIRTUAL / EVERYWHERE
NOVEMBER 4-6, 2020
Restart 2020 is a three-day virtual event focused on how economic developers and ecosystem builders can support starters as they work to restore local economies and communities.
WEDNESDAY, NOV 4
Restart Your Economy
Kickoff Event: REFRAME – In which leaders debate for, not against, different approaches to economic development.
Deep Dive: ROUNDTABLE
– In which we find out what entrepreneurs actually need—straight from entrepreneurs themselves.
THURSDAY, NOV 5
Restart Your Strategy
Deep Dive: REFOCUS
– In which we go back to the basics to rethink and reposition your entrepreneur support strategy.
FRIDAY, NOV 6
Restart Your Ecosystem
Deep Dive: ROLES
– In which we dig into addressing the challenges of how to get ecosystem players to work together.
WHAT TO EXPECT
A three-day journey to a new direction for a new year.
- Virtual sessions from 2–4 p.m. Eastern each day
- Daily prompts for self-guided, mindful activities
- An interactive, peer learning environment
- Actionable frameworks and tools
- Special offers and followup opportunities