Main Street Now attracts professionals in preservation-based, economic development and community revitalization, including both experienced and new downtown and neighborhood Main Street directors, volunteers, architects, planners, economic development professionals, public officials, volunteers, and consultants.
People from urban neighborhood business districts, small and rural towns, suburban communities, and large and midsized cities will all benefit from ideas, solutions, issue discussion, and networking opportunities that only we offer.
– Three full days of learning and networking opportunities
– Daylong Main Street Approach® training;
– Mobile workshops where attendees learn from revitalization successes and challenges in our host city and surrounding Main Street communities;
– Expo Hall filled with product and service providers specializing in commercial district revitalization; and
– Opportunities to network with colleagues who are experiencing similar successes and challenges in their communities.